What a day we had today! We set off to the city... to find Nemo... ON ICE!
Julie, Eliza and James picked us up early so we could get a car park and get to the show in plenty of time. We found our seats and Eliza & Jorja waited patiently for the show to begin!!
Just like the movie we got to see all the wonderful characters swimming around in all their glory... there was Marlin and Nemo of course...
and then Dory, who was so quick she was hard to get a picture of, but you might be able to catch a glimpse of her here with Bruce the Shark...
JMK loved the lights and colours but I often caught her with her fingers in her ears because it was a little noisy.
Then we got to see our favourite... CRUSH!! He was great... and then of course, where there's CRUSH there's got to be SQUIRT too...

To top off a wonderful day we headed to The Pancake Parlour, which I must admit, I think Julie and I enjoyed more than the kids... but they did enjoy their Iced Chocolates! Check out the cream on top (which ended up all over poor ole James!!)
We all had a great day and the kids weren't TOO feral by the end of it, except maybe JMK!! Stay tuned... we'll be heading back into the city next week to see Fifi and the Flowertots!!!






1 comment:
Looks like you have all been having heaps of fun..The drinks look so yumm!!
Post a Comment