Saturday, 18 August 2007

A catch up...

Hey there... well Friday was an extra special day. No playgroup for JMK as we had some very special friends to catch up with.

Danielle, Alexandra & Lachlan opened their house up and had a bit of a mini Melbourne meet because Priscilla and Hayden had come all the way down from QLD for a little holiday in Melbourne!! Dani, Taylor and Summer were there too which was really great.

For those of you 'out of the loop' JMK, Hayden, Alexandra, Taylor and Summer are all JUNE 2004 babies. Us Mums met on the internet at Essential Baby when we were pregnant or trying to deal with babies at certain stages. We quickly became good friends and every now and then we catch up when we can. Janine and Margaret were meant to come along too but other things came up... not to worry... there's always next time.
For kids who hardly knew each other I must say they played very well together and there wasn't any fights, blood or tears amongst them.


Jorja, Hayden & Alexandra giving their best grins!

JMK and Lachlan even gave us some style tips... very savvy...



JMK and Lachlan... too cool for school!!

JMK had a wonderful time and I must thank Danielle for having us all over to her house... I think I'm pretty safe in saying the Mums had a lovely time too!


From Left to Right
Dani with Taylor & Summer, Danielle with Alexandra, Me with JMK and Priscilla with Hayden

4 comments:

Neddy said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Wish we had've been able to make it. One day, hey?

Mell said...

So great to see you all! Sounds like you all had fun.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun morning, so disappointed I wasn't there :(

Gorgeous photos of the kids :)

Jamie said...

Hey, good to see everyone! And my goodness, how long is Jorja's hair?