Cooper... well he's just a placid, smiley little fella who is so content... hmmmm... except for tonight! He's being a bit of a rat bag in bed at the moment. I suppose I can't complain... first unsettled night in 5 months! YES... he was 5mths yesterday... where has that time gone?So... what have we been up to... well Jorja & Cooper had Thor's first birthday party to attend and we all had a wonderful time. Thor and his mum both loved his 'designer t-shirt' which I must admit was very cute!
Jorja has also been busy trying to fill her Daddy's shoes... quite a mean feat in every sense of the word if you ask me!



Cooper is still a champion thumb sucker... I'm not quite sure how we're going to give that 'habit' to Santa when the time comes?!
He has also figured out that elephants are good for knawing on. Actually, anything he gets his hands on is good for knawing on... including my neck! Which by the way he sucked on so hard for all of 1 minute and managed to give me a hicky!! Yeeeees... I look the part dropping JMK off at childcare with a big black bruise on my neck... and NOOOOOOOOOOOO it wasn't hubby!!


We also visited Auntie Prue, Uncle Mick and baby Angus. Neither of the boys were too impressed with having to share the bath... obviously still a little prudish. I'm sure that will change in time... if there father's are anything to go by!
We love our weekend lie in's and cuddles! JMK & CJK join us for a feed and some Dora the Explorer at about 7am... whatever happened to the 10am sleep in... gone are those days. But really how could you resist these two snuggling (aka kicking, elbowing, jumping & spewing) beside you?

And last but not least, we got CJK a Bumbo seat which he seems to like and it gets him off his back. I felt sorry for the poor little fella constantly lying under his play gym or in the rocker. Going by the big grin I'm pretty sure he's happy with it too!
Well I think that's a wrap! You're all caught up with the goss now(we're pretty boring really!)... until next time...
2 comments:
glad your back..missed your blog...the bath photo is hilarious
I have been missing the updates as well, so I am glad your back on line as well....!!!...Kids look great, and so does mum....BJH
Post a Comment