Friday, 25 April 2008

'The Rook'

Instead of having Playgroup at the hall today Nic & Don invited us all out to THE ROOK for some good old fashioned fun and sausages in bread.

The Rook is Nic, Don, Tara & Zoe’s 155 acre block in Bullengarook. It has a self contained shed, very civilised and the best camping set up I’ve ever seen, a huuuuge dam with yabbies, a cubby house and space for the kids to run wild.

And run wild they did!!

These three have been friends since they were about 8 weeks old… Baxter, JMK & Tara have pretty much grown up with each other through our first Mum’s Group. They get along really well (as do their Mums!) and love to catch up with each other for a play!


As usual when it was time to leave JMK didn’t want to as she was having way too much fun with the kids and just getting down & dirty… alas, all good things must come to an end but I’m sure we’ll head on out to The Rook another day and have just as much fun! I think a bottle of wine for the Mum’s will be in order next time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oww. i want to go to the Rook too!!
Will bring the wine, I promise..
Kris