Tuesday, 10 June 2008

About time...

I know... I know... it's been aaaages since this poor old blog has been updated!! I hate it when I use up my internet usage within the first 2 weeks... oops! Needless to say our usage has now been upgraded to 12Gig, so I shouldn't be going over any time soon!!

A fair bit has been going on in the land of JMK & CJK, but then when would like with two kids NOT be busy right?

JMK had her friend Tara's 4th birthday party last weekend. It was held at Pass-The-Parcel which was a lot of fun! JMK dressed up as a fairy and she practised her skipping and flitting around fairy style before we left for the party.


This weekend just gone (the long weekend) was very busy. We had Jackson's 2nd birthday party to attend where both JMK & CJK had a wonderful time... not to mention Daddy, who had a great time AT the party, but didn't quite enjoy waking up the next morning!!

Then on Sunday... SO EXCITING... we had photos taken with Clair Bremner http://www.clairbremner.com/ ... she is an awesome children's photographer and my lovely friends Kathryn, Nancy & Emma got me a voucher when CJK was born. Well finally, almost 9mths later we've had our photos taken. I can't wait to see the pics!

That's really about it... but let me add that now I have my 12Gig... I'll definately be updating more often... that's a promise!

No comments: