You would have seen my earlier post about CJK moving from his cot to his BIG BED!! Well he thinks he's the bees knees now... but he's also a little bugger!
Unlike his older sister who never got out of bed or caused chaos, CJK continues to drive me insane with his nightly antics.
I put him to bed only to find him in all manner of mischief within 15 minutes!! Check out this photo... this was taken an hour after putting him to bed!!!
Don't ask me why he strips off!!! Keep in mind that half an hour before this shot was taken I went into his room to find him sitting on the same side table with Vicks all over his hands and feet!!
Needless to say there's been some yelling and screaming, a few smacks and some serious threats (amazing what can happen after you say there'll be NO MORE FREDDO FROGS!!!)
Anyway... fear not as I have come up with a solution. His bedroom has been re-arranged so that he can no longer climb the side table to reach the change table... his bed has been moved so that he can no longer turn the light on and off... on and off... on and off... I have tied his cupboard handles together so he can't open them and fling all his clothes out... AND I have found that putting the vacuum cleaner pole strategically under the door handle on the outside of his bedroom stops him from opening it and wandering around!!!
THE THINGS WE DO!!!
1 comment:
Why are these stories always funnier when its not your child!!! He's just got lots of initiative and spunk about him!!!
Post a Comment