I had a lovely Mothers Day this year. I think I was woken at about 7am by Master CJK and then Miss JMK made an appearance all excited about giving presents!! Well who was I to stop her?
JMK did a wonderful job of selecting a gorgeous AVON lipstick for me from the Mothers Day stall at school... her very first. She was very proud of her selection, and I was quite happy too! She had also made a lovely placemat for me at school which now takes pride of place on our dining table and I use it every time I sit down to eat there.
CJK made a very cute picture with his hand prints and a photo of himself at childcare. Then, with the help of Daddy a lovely cardigan was chosen as well as a big box of Lindt balls... yummy! I was one very spoilt Mum indeed! On top of that JMK had spent some time next door with Hannah and Diana baking some Mothers Day bickies too.
After the morning fun we headed off to Galli Winery for lunch with Oma, Opa, Omama, Mitzi, Angus, Uncle Mick, Auntie Prue and Auntie Prue's family. It was also Oma's birthday so we had plenty to celebrate.
Angus & CJK enjoying their lunch!
Open Wiiiiiiide!
Mummy & JMK having a bit of fun!
C'MON DAAAAAD! TAKE THE PHOTO ALREADY!!
Me & my babies
She looks so sweet... don't be fooled though!!
Cuddles for Coops
2 comments:
Cooper and Angus look like twins.....Lovley photos and it sounds like you had a lovely Mother's Day
How nice to feel appreciated even if it is just for the day!
Post a Comment