Saturday, 14 May 2011

Mothers Day 2011

It was an early wakeup, JMK & CJK were up at about 6.30am but thankfully they occupied themselves for a little while.

JMK & CJK... snug as bugs in rugs!
By 7am the excitement was too much for them and they had to come in and wish me a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

I was thoroughly spoiled.  I got a myriad of beautiful handmade and handwritten cards... very cute!  I got some home-made cookies thanks to my children visiting the neighbours house at just the right time.  A hand painted cup with dirt in it and a photo of CJK on a stick, he tells me that a SNOW PEA is going to grow - at the time of print there was in fact a little green bud protruding from the dirt - I also got a beautiful Mothers Day Stall gift, a love heart keyring, which is just perfect considering my beads that JMK made for me for Mothers Day 2 years ago had just snuffed it.  I also got a gorgeous red hand bag and some much needed UGGS.  Oh, and some hand made flowers to top it all off!!  See... completely spoiled.

Mothers Day stash... very spoilt indeed.
Of course, on top of all that lovely stuff I got lots of kisses and cuddles from my two babies... who aren't babies any more but will always be to me.

After all that, it was time to get up and face the cold for a 5km run!

It was another lovely Mothers Day where I felt just a little bit more special.

Me and my girl :)
Me and my ratbags!!

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Love the red handbag... and especially love the photo of you and your big girl xx You were spoilt because you deserve it!