Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Celebrating 4... 18.09.2011

We had all the family over to our house on Sunday 18th September for lunch to celebrate CJK turning the BIG 4!!  Nana, (Poppy hurt his back so couldn't come), Auntie Gill, Ray, Bree, (Jordy was camping), Uncle Mick, Auntie Prue, Angus, Oma & Opa were all here to wish CJK a happy happy birthday.

It was nice to get the family together to celebrate and after lunch the Lawrence's & Gray's rocked up too for some super duper birthday cake!  Check out my dinosaur and WORKING volcano cake!!

Dinosaur & volcano cake
And the volcano works!!
CJK looks pleased... Angus looks worried
A slight pyrotechnic problem but it added to the
effect (the ice cream cone wasn't meant to ignite!) 
Trying REALLY hard to blow out his 4 candles

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

I can not tell you how impressed I am with the cake... might have to copy that one next birthday for Kobe... you've always beem the arty one!

Unknown said...

I hope there is some video footage of the cake fire!