After months of her flitting around the house or dragging her portable cd player out to the kitchen saying "can I show you a dance" I thought it was about time that JMK started dancing lessons.
It's really only been over the last 3 or 4 months but given she's not doing any other extra curricula activity (I mean really, who has the time anyway??) we started with Miss Sarah and the Gisborne Dance Academy last night. What we LOVE about these dance classes is that there's NO CONCERTS, NO COSTUMES to be sewn or glued... it's all about having fun and just enjoying the music and the dance!
JMK's little friend Charli goes too so at least she knew someone. Oh my goodness, she LOVED it. She was ALWAYS in the front row (so she could see herself in the mirrors I'm sure). she listened attentively and tried all the dance moves. She did go A over T at one stage as she tripped over some other kids feet (clumsy like her mother) but she picked herself up and after a few tears joined the group again.
The class went for 45 minutes and she loved every minute of it... we'll be going back next week!
1 comment:
Every girl has to do ballet... great to see she loved it!
Post a Comment