Yep, another one gone! What happened to my gorgeous little boy with the beautiful smile? He's losing all his toothy pegs.
Mind you, after his performance this morning this 'horror head' look really suits him! Cooper decided to leave home this morning. I had asked him to wash his face too many times that he had come to the conclusion that I "obviously didn't love him" and I "obviously hated him" and "this was the worst family he had ever lived with"!
Hmmm, yep, he's got it pretty tough here! So I told him that if he thought he could find another family that was better... then be my guest. So off he went, he jumped on his bike and headed down the street with his crocs on, no jumper and a -1 degree morning... the frost was thick and it was bloody cold!
Anyway, Rob had had an appointment and was heading back home when he saw him on his bike, just sitting in the middle of our street. He told him to get home because it was too cold to be outside with no jumper! I continued to receive 'evil eyes' from Cooper for the rest of the morning but I must have been forgiven as he jumped in the car to be taken to school!
Ahhhhhhh the joys and dramas of a school morning!!
It turns out that Cooper must have thought about it during the day because when he got into the car after school he said to me "Mum, you know how I said you hated me, well I don't think that's true. And, you know how I left home, well I don't think I'd be able to survive for very long. It was cold and I didn't have a drink."!!
Let that be a lesson to ya sonny boy!!

1 comment:
Cute horror head! I still cant look at Chloe with her missing from tooth... she looks like a pirate!
Post a Comment