Monday, 20 October 2014

Colorful Fun

Yesterday the kids and I decided to take part in the very first Macedon Ranges Health Colour Run!

It started with a Zumba warm up, which the kids were too shy to take part in - not me!!

We set ourselves up at the starting line and waited to start our 5km run/jog/walk!!

Before shot

The Gang!

Jorja took off at a great pace with her friends and hit the pink colour station in record time!  Coops and I were a little more leisurely in our approach.

It was 5km of colourful fun and the kids had a ball!



After Shot

Of course, once the run was over we met Rob at our favourite cafe in Gisborne for a well deserved and very yummy brunch!

We'll definitely be back next year!!

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

looks like fun! I asked chloe after my color run if she'd do it with me next year - she said she didn't want to get dirty!!! hope the brunch included pancakes and ice cream!