Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Greenstick Grinner

You can't keep this cheeky chop down!

He came home from the neighbors place at dinner time last night with his wrist wrapped in a tea towel and ice pack!  "Oh no, what's happened here" I said and the response was "I fell off the swing".  No tears, just a little sore.

It was too late to do anything about it so I bandaged it up and told him to take it easy.

First thing this morning we headed to the doctor, then to the X-ray place and then back to the doctor.

Diagnosis... Greenstick fracture, 4 weeks in a fibreglass back slab to keep his wrist immobilised.

Coops was WRAPPED!  "My first broken bone and plaster - woohoo!" he said.  He was a little miffed that it wasn't a full plaster but best to start off slow I guess!

These kids are taking after their clumsy mother, that's for sure!!


No comments: