I've been having a little 'fun' with my Blogger app hence the lateness of this post! So anyway... Coops turned 9 last Monday.
We had all the Kristitz family plus Auntie Gill, Uncle Ray and Jordy over on Saturday night to celebrate. Coops requested a Kit Kat, M&M & Malteser cake...
![]() |
| The cake of choice |
Then on Monday (his actual birthday) we had Angus stay over the night before and then headed to the movies to see The Secret Life of Pets. It was a work day and the first day of school holidays but Jorja was sick *wink wink* so I ended up staying home.
![]() |
| Crazy cousins |
That night we had another cake and more presents. It was a very busy birthday weekend!!
I can't believe my baby boy is already 9... where has the time gone?!





No comments:
Post a Comment