Eliza?... Eliza?... Mummy... Eliza?... Eliza Mummy Eliza?... Mummy Eliza Mummy?... Eliza?
This is what I get ALL DAY! Jorja's best friend in the whole wide world is Eliza.
This is what I get ALL DAY! Jorja's best friend in the whole wide world is Eliza.
It doesn't matter how much I try to explain that Eliza is at home, or at the kids, or in bed or whatever... I am constantly questioned about her!
Jorja gets so excited when we go to her house or Eliza comes to our house. I really think these two little girls are going to be friends forever (that is of course if Eliza's mummy doesn't annoy me too much!)
Eliza is 3 years old now and these pictures were taken at her 3rd birthday, which was just last week!
Jorja gets so excited when we go to her house or Eliza comes to our house. I really think these two little girls are going to be friends forever (that is of course if Eliza's mummy doesn't annoy me too much!)
Eliza is 3 years old now and these pictures were taken at her 3rd birthday, which was just last week!
Even though there is just over a year's age difference the girls get along really well. They play nicely together and (generally) share their toys. Eliza looks out for Jorja (just like a big sister) when there's a crowd of kids and Jorja follows Eliza around (just like an annoying little sister). It's lovely to watch their little friendship develop.

No comments:
Post a Comment