Friday, 9 February 2007

Potty Perfect...



So here is JMK’s potty chart all filled. It took some time, but you have to remember that this chart was only for Number 2’s and she’s finally filled it (and not her knickers!!)

I promised JMK that once she’d filled the whole chart I would buy her some Maisy books… she’s sooooo into Maisy at the moment. So I’ll be doing that on Monday as well as getting her “We’re going on a Bear Hunt”.

So all in all… toilet training hasn’t really been the traumatic experience I thought it would be. There’s still bound to be accidents (like today’s effort where she decided to pee smack bang in the middle of the garage for some reason… I think she’d been watching Diesel!!) I guess if we take each day as it comes, we’re bound to get there in the end.

Now… who mentioned night training?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

3 comments:

Mell said...

YAY JM!!! We're going to give the potty training a go this week.

zachsmummy said...

Well done JMK! Keep up the good work!

M&M said...

Congratulations JMK!