Friday, 2 February 2007

Big Girls Bedroom...

Well this is JMK’s bedroom, I still want to add a few more nylon butterflies here and there and a bookcase, but this is pretty much it.

Where has the time gone, where has the cot and change table gone… where has my baby girl gone??

She’s growing up so fast… blink and you’ll miss it!! This is the bedroom of a little girl, not a baby!

Ahhhhhh my baby girl is growing up… growing into a beautiful, strong willed and loving little lady and I love her more and more each day!











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great. Jorja's a lucky girl..Kris

Mell said...

What a pretty room. Its hard to beleive that in a just over few months time they'll all start turning 3~!!

Angela de Vries said...

Very nice. Love the leaf canopy. Wish Evan's room looked as good, but in a boyish sort of way. Also love the new pink blog theme.

zachsmummy said...

Wow that look's great! Love all the little butterflys on the wall. I am embarking on a butterfly nursery at the moment. I've got the paint, wall border and have made the nappy change cushion cover.