Sunday, 31 August 2008

Playgroup Friday - 29th Aug...

Spring is just around the corner and didn't we get a sneak peak on Friday. Apart from the fact that my car died and I had to get the lovely Sue & Landon to come and pick us up... Playgroup was absolutely perfect, spent in the glorious sunshine.

We sat outside for the whole session and just thawed out in the sun from the long Winter... who could believe that the Friday before it had snowed!!! The kids had a wonderful time blowing bubbles and chasing after them.




Even CJK got in on the act, however I don't think he was too sure about the bubbles... something to get used to I guess!



JMK was even the epitomy of the perfect big sister giving her little brother a push on the swing.


It really was the perfect way to spend a perfect day!

No comments: