There are times when she will happily push her little brother on the swing just to hear him giggle and squeal with delight. I think she gets a kick out of knowing she's the one that's providing the fun for him.


There's also times when she will sit quietly and play with him, help him solve problems or just get the ball that has rolled under the couch.
She can be a very loving Big Sister when she wants to be and these are the times that I need to capture so that we're not constantly thinking about that time when she bit his ear or that time she pushed him down while he was crawling away from her.Ahhh the joys of siblings... little does she realise that he's gonna grow up... and be able to fight back one day. Needless to say, that's why these lovely sibling pics are up now because I don't doubt that there'll be scratched faces and black eyes coming soon!!
2 comments:
I don't believe you - someone as gorgeous as Jorja wouldn't be so mean to her brother.. I won't have you telling lies about my god daughter!
ahh yes. Its school holidays here and 3 at home together is making for some interesting fighting, squabling and dobbing.
Post a Comment