Yes well the day was bound to come... CJK is cruising around the furniture etc and has now started standing on his own. He's take a few small steps but then drops to his bum and crawls... I guess he figures it's faster that way!
I'm dreading it! He's already into EVERYTHING... imagine what its going to be like when he's walking and/or running... YIKES!! I'm going to need the strength and patience of a saint... or a couple of bottles of something seriously alcoholic!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You can't wait for them to crawl, then you think it will be nice when they can walk....!!...then it is back to gee I wish they would stay in one spot....!!!!
1 comment:
You can't wait for them to crawl, then you think it will be nice when they can walk....!!...then it is back to gee I wish they would stay in one spot....!!!!
Post a Comment