Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Balloons...

They are all the rage in our household at the moment... the kids love them and can spend AAAAGES just playing with them... you gotta love that!


The only thing I really worry about is the habit Coops has formed with the balloon. If I catch it at the right moment it could get me a stack of cash on Funniest Home Videos... and if Blogger would bloody upload it instead of having a spaz attack I'd put it on here!!! If all else fails there's YOU TUBE... just follow the link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTEPSmm_57k

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thea does the same thing with balloons...as yet we haven't had an explosion.

Anonymous said...

Brodie just loves his balloons as well, you could buy the most expensive present in the world and he would be happy with a packet of $1.50 balloons....and yes he sits on them and bites them.....