Monday, 30 March 2009

CJK - 18mths

Last week I took CJK for his 18mth check up and guess what... he's normal!! Not a bad feat considering the household he's growing up in!!

He weighs in at 11.750kg, has a head circ. of 49.4cm and is 86cm long... quite a strapping young lad... even if I do say so myself!

What I've really noticed over the last month or two is his vocbulary... he's got quite a repertoire now and provided you can understand what he's saying he doesn't get too frustrated with you. Funny how mum's are the only one's who have any idea what their kids are babbling on about.

Here's a list of what he's been babbling so far...

Mummy - Muuuummmmeeeeee
Daddy - Daaaadddddeeeee
Jorja - Door-da
Yucky - Gucky
Ball - Boor
Nose - Noooooh (as he points to your nose)
Toes - Doooooh (as he points to his toes)
No - Now (short, sweet and to the point usually with a shake of the head and/or a pointed finger)
Fishy - Fissy
Diesel - Dee-dah (just like JMK use to say)
Bees - Bzzz Bzzz
Woof - whoo whoo
More - Mooooooooor

Hmmmm... that's all I can think of at the moment but he's doing really well and it was nice to know he's 'normal'.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

You haven't mentioned how cute your little boy is at 18 months.... VERY CUTE!!