Friday, 13 March 2009

Funny Lil Things...

I'm constantly amazed by JMK's thought process, she comes out with the most hilarious, thoughtful and insightful things sometimes.
Quite frequently over the course of the weekend we were inundated with images of people shaving their heads... for the Leukemia fund raising efforts. JMK was a little confused...
JMK... Mummy, why are those people cutting off all their hair?
Me... Well sweetie, some people get really really really really sick and when they do their hair falls out.
JMK... OH
Me... So these people are cutting off all their hair so that wigs can be made for the sick people when their hair falls out.
JMK... Ohhhhhh!
I'm pretty sure she grasped the concept because over the same weekend I was unfortunate enough to suffer with quite a bad hangover. While lieing on the couch doing as little as possible JMK came to me and said...
JMK... Mummy, you're feeling sick aren't you?
Me... Yes baby, Mummy doesn't feel very well at all.
JMK... Do you need a wig?
!!! I went on to explain that I wasn't that kind of sick and my hair wouldn't be falling out any time soon !!!
Another funny moment...
JMK was getting quite frustrated with her magnadoodle yesterday... because the pen was starting to dry out!!!

No comments: