It's just been called to my attention that there is another person out there who actually reads this blog. I am terribly ashamed as I have seen comments from this person and I am an avid reader of her blog too!
I forgot to mention WALSHY!! Walshy is another lovely friend out there in cyber land who pops in on a regular basis to see what my children have been up to and whether I have wrung their necks yet!
So to Walshy, Bindi & Kirsty... my lovely avid blog readers... an update with photos and commentary will be here soon!!!
3 comments:
Can't Wait.....keep the updates coming
Common' I'm still waiting!!!
I am just wondering if you would be so understanding if our blogs were not updated.... probably not!!!!! If you really wanted to update the blog... you would find a way... not good enough my dear friend!
Post a Comment