Not much has been happening over this long weekend... it's been icy cold so a lot of time has been spent indoors.
Nana visited for a couple of days which was great for JMK & CJK as they love it when Nana is around. I love it too coz it means a whole heap of washing and ironing gets done... that woman can't sit still!
Uncle Mick, Auntie Prue and Gus came to visit yesterday and they stayed for dinner. That meant lots of fun playing with toys and having races from the lounge room to the kitchen... READY... SET... GO GO GO!
JMK, CJK and Gus thought it would be funny to dress up as Mr Potato Heads... and I tend to agree... they look very funny! CJK & Gus opted for glasses while JMK opted for the moustache! Kids... they just crack me up!
3 comments:
Way too cute!
I love that your kids dress up! Such an important part of being a kid and awesome memories
very cute and funny
Post a Comment