Tis the season... it has begun!! We set off on our annual pilgrimage to the city... to visit SantaLand, have photos taken with Santa and view the Myer windows. It was perfect actually as JMK had a curriculum day today and it appears this curriculum day happens around the same time every year - YES!! Here I was thinking that now she'd started school I would have to attempt the pilgrimage on the weekend... NOOOOOOOOO!!
We started the day with a hearty breakfast and the kids were super excited about what laid ahead... so much so that they even finished their breakfast!!
 |
| Breakfast of champions... soggy weetbix... YUM! |
We met Dannille, Saxon, Thor and Mali and headed to Airport West to catch the tram... so much more fun than just driving all the way in.
 |
| CJK, Thor, Saxon & JMK on the tram heading into the city |
We got into the city on the tram with no casualties and both Dannille and I hadn't completely pulled our hair out at that stage. On to SantaLand to meet with Santa and have a photo taken... and here it is... Santa Photo 2010!!
 |
| Santa Photo 2010 |
From there we moved on to the train in SantaLand and then just had a pic in front of the Christmas tree.
Outside we checked out the Myer Windows which were "The Nutcracker" this year. As is always the case the windows were magnificent and the kids were more interested in getting food into their tummy's.
 |
| My angels!! |
We got back on the tram and headed to the golden arches for lunch... hey, it's for the kids!! As usual the kids had a great time and so did Dannille and I. The kids were actually really well behaved and we didn't have any real problems.
Another year down... my how fast the years are flying now... before I know it I'll be posting again with the Santa pic for 2011!!!
2 comments:
What a great day out.... and more impressive is a Santa photo with smiles!
Santa already!!! Isn't it only September???
Post a Comment