Friday, 25 November 2011

Noodles... 25.11.11

Don't let the title of this post fool you... I wasn't looking forward to today AT ALL because I had finally organised for CJK to have his 4yr old vaccinations... or noodles as he so aptly called them.

We dropped JMK off at school and then headed to the toy shop for a little bribery! The deal was that if he could be super duper brave we'd go back and get a little toy.


Well... I had absolutely NOTHING to worry about.  He didn't flinch, he didn't yelp... he was too busy chatting up the nurse and inviting her around to our house for a coffee... no wonder he got TWO lollypops.


He was an extremely brave fella and got his toy in the end for such bravery!

Waiting for the nurse to return with the NOODLES
My brave fella with his new toy
Showing off his SUPERMAN band aid. The
other arm had a BATMAN one!

No comments: