Tuesday, 24 January 2012

~Hot Hot Hot~

It's hot today!!  Well not hot enough for the air conditioner, but it's rather warm outside... 34 degrees, that's hot enough.

So what do you do on days like today?  The last two days have been spent in swimming pools - Sunday at Cliff & Helens for Paddy's birthday and yesterday Oma & Opa took JMK & CJK to the pools too!

Our pool is an indoor sauna so I wasn't going there... sooooo... figuring it was going to be hot today I invested in some water pistols and we used those to cool down today.  Funny how the two children liked to gang up on poor old mum!!!



After running around outside, hiding and pretending to be commando's... the kids constantly ambushing me, it was time for a rest and of course a much needed icy pole!


Gotta love these summer days and school holidays!  The kids have been great this time around and I haven't been hanging for school to start.  I wonder what that means?!

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Love the simplicity of summer!!! Looks like great fun!!

Sarah Williams said...

Who doesn't love a water pistol fight on a hot day. Fun in the sun!