We are getting some real summer days here this year, which has been really nice for a change. Hot days that allow for water fights and days splashing about in pools. Cliffy and Helen have a unit at Lake Eppalock so we got there at about 11am and sat ourselves down on the grassy banks and just enjoyed. There were boats and a pool so the kids were kept entertained the whole time.
And GUESS WHAT... YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT... JMK FINALLY GOT ON THE BISCUIT!! Not once but twice... SOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of her!! I didn't even know she'd done it until the boat returned and there she was at the back on the biscuit (with CJK of course!!). I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Auntie Helen's driving, she is obviously very relaxed and happy to be dragged around by Auntie Helen!
Well when I saw that I told she'd have to go again so I could get in the boat and get some photos!! Here they are...
![]() |
| Arrows show JMK & CJK |
| L to R - Zeb, JMK, Nick, Paddy, Liam & CJK |
Lovin' summer!!

2 comments:
WOOHOO!! Well done - what a brave girl. Bet there is no looking back now! Sounds like a perfect way to spend a summer's day.
Wow! Jorja is full of surprises this year!!! Well done. Love the photos. Happy Days! x
Post a Comment