Monday, 14 May 2012

Mothers Day 2012... 13.05.12


Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible - Marion C. Garretty, quoted in A Little Spoonful of Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul

Ahhhhh, Mother's Day... Rob will have you believe that EVERY day is Mother's Day and you know what, in some respects he is right.  I am a Mother EVERY day, a Mother to the two most precious people in the world!  Well my world anyway.

They may drive me insane every now and then and I may wonder what the hell I was thinking but I love these two children with all of my heart and soul.  

Mother's Day 2012 started with breakfast in bed.  Bacon, eggs, hash browns and a cup of tea... lovely.

Both JMK & CJK were extremely excited about the gifts they had made and bought at the Mothers Day stall, they could barely wait for me to finish breakfast!

I was extremely spoilt... with photo frames, photos, hand made flowers, tea bags and pictures, not to mention all the hand made cards!


I also received a gorgeous full length mirror which actually opened up to reveal storage for all my jewellery... PERFECT!!



A quick spot of shopping followed and then we headed to Oma & Opa's for lunch.  It was a very relaxed Mother's Day and one I enjoyed sharing with my two beautiful kids... after all... it's THEM that make me a MUM!


1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Gotta love bacon and eggs.... and home made gifts :-)