Friday, 21 June 2013

Happy Birthday Jorja Mae - 19/06/13

I can't believe how quickly 9 years has flown by!  It doesn't seem that long ago that I was stressing about a baby that wouldn't put on weight and only seemed to sleep with the constant hum of the vacuum cleaner at her door.

My how things have changed.  I now have an independent, smart, and funny little(?) girl who over the last 9 years has brought us much happiness (and sometimes tears) but we wouldn't have her any other way.

It was a normal school day, JMK took her big bag of lollypops to share with her class mates and she decided to wait until the evening to open her presents.  That way Rob would be home too!!  I was pretty impressed with her patience.

Before we headed out to dinner JMK got to sit down and open her presents.  First one from CJK...

Birthday hugs from her little brother.
Alice Miranda books... JMK's faves at the moment!!
Then the present from Mum & Dad.  I was a little sneaky and wrapped it up inside a WeetBix box.  JMK screwed up her nose when she saw it but then continued to open up the Weetbix box to find...

her new iPod Touch!
We headed to Soltan Pepper (one of our fave restaurants) for dinner which was really yummy.  JMK and CJK had the Super Sundae for dessert... a much better option than birthday cake if you ask me!!

YUM!!
You are growing up so quickly, but no matter how old your are, to me, you will always be my little girl!

Happy Birthday Jorja Mae ~xo~

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Happy birthday beautiful girl....

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday jorja Mae... love Nana