Saturday, 15 April 2006

Easter Artwork...


Jorja just loves going to childcare and she has been coming home with a multitude of paintings that she does during the day.

Last week she came home with this Easter Egg that she had so painstakingly stuck bits of coloured paper and cellophane onto... my first Easter Artwork! How cute is it?

I love how she's filled in the complete bottom left hand corner of the page and left most of the Easter Egg visible.

It has now taken pride of place on our fridge and it makes me smile every time I go to the fridge... which is quite often.

Now I can understand why my Mum STILL has the little egg carton spider I made her when I was at kinder. It has pipe cleaners for legs and a tatty bit of string to hang it from. These little bits of artwork are just so precious, I'm sure I'll have this Easter Egg picture when Jorja is 31 too!

No comments: