Last night was JMK’s first sleep in her BIG BED!
When she got up from her afternoon sleep we got the cot out of her room and set up the big bed with her new doona, sheets and blankets. She ‘helped’ make the bed and got the perfect spot organised for her teddies.
When she got up from her afternoon sleep we got the cot out of her room and set up the big bed with her new doona, sheets and blankets. She ‘helped’ make the bed and got the perfect spot organised for her teddies.
When it was bedtime, she quite happily jumped in, laid down and watched her special carousel lamp that Uncle Brad & Auntie Simone bought her for her Christening. The carousel spins around and plays music, so that’s the new night time routine… JMK watches the carousel while Mummy tucks her in. Then it’s lights out!!
She did really well, no getting out of bed and she just went off to sleep without any hitches. Then this morning she called out rather than getting out of bed herself – I wonder how long that will last!? She’s having her first afternoon nap in it now with no qualms!
My little girl is growing up!
Once her room is finished I’ll post some pics of it, I have some butterflies and her leaf canopy up but I still need to do the lights and put some more butterflies up. I've also put her bed head on with the painted 'J' on it!!


1 comment:
Aww congrats on the move to the big bed. good to hear she did so well.
Post a Comment