Saturday, 25 November 2006

Lets play pretend...

Well JMK and I finished off two packets of Tim Tams while sitting on the couch in the sun today... that was of course after finishing a yummy chocolate mud cake and slurping down chocolate milk shakes!!

The world of pretend is much more forgiving on my waistline than the 'real' world is, that's for sure!

JMK has stepped into the amazing world of imaginary play... how delightful it is!! I couldn't tell you how often she goes to the shops for milk, bread and biccies. She grabs her pram, puts her baby in it and informs me that she'll "be back minutes... shops". I sit and wait patiently while she toddles off to the shops... an extremely long journey around the dining table... and comes back with what seems like a bag of goodies that never empties... a bit like that Tim Tam add where the packet never ends!

Of course, after such a long hike to the shops a cup of tea is required... so off she goes to her tea set, pours a cup for herself and Mummy, brings it over, informs me that it's "HOT" and we listen as the little tea pot finishes its rendition of "I'm a little tea pot short and stout"...

...you know the rest!!

No comments: