Monday, 22 September 2008

CJK's 1st Birthday Party... 20th Sept 2008

We were constantly peering out the window, watching the big black clouds miss us by "this much"!! We'd checked the online weather report... it was gonna be windy but not too much chance of rain. The morning had been OK, the Jumping Castle was still a goer... fingers crossed the weather is kind to us!

Well considering the forecast we were pretty lucky!! It rained once but that didn't stop the kids having a ball on the Jumping Castle - can you believe I don't have ONE photo of the jumping castle!!!

Anyway, the day went off without a hitch, CJK was a little off (teeth I think) but he seemed to have a great time and got some wonderful presents.



Just a couple of the many wonderful gifts CJK got for his birthday!

There were plenty of family and friends to help celebrate our little man's big day... I still can't believe he's ONE!!

Cuddles with Oma


Trying out his birthday cake with Nana, Poppy & Auntie Gill

Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday and blow out his candle with Mummy & Big Sis JMK

His cake was aaaammmmaaaazing! Georgia (Baxter's Mum) made it and did an absolutely awesome job of it - Thanks Georgia!!

The fantastic cake provided by the oh so talented Georgia!!


So, we've survived one year! Here's to many more wonderful years with our little man. Watching him grow has been quite an adventure and I'm sure the next year will be filled with lots more fun and surprises... I can't wait!!

No comments: