Monday, 22 September 2008

Dora's Pirate Party... 21 Sept 2008

When I heard Dora was coming to town how could I NOT get tickets to JMK's heroine??! She absolutely adores Dora, Diago, Boots and Baby Jaguar... she's not too keen on Swiper but there's always gotta be a baddie.

The show was the day after CJK's 1st Birthday Party, and it was an early start *yawn*. We left home at 8.30am as the show started at 10am... on a Sunday morning... what crazy event organiser planned that!!!?

We went with JMK's friend Baxter who also loves Dora & Diago... and of course his little sister Alaskah and his Mum Georgia (yes, the cake maker!) came along too.

JMK, Alaskah & Baxter gearing up to see Dora on stage!


It was a great show... the kids were absolutely spellbound, sitting on the edge of their seats with their eyes glued to the stage. I don't think I've ever seen them sit so still for such an extended period of time in my life!!


Dora and her friends on their way to get their Treasure chest back!

The only time they got a little restless was during intermission... but we occupied ourselves by taking funny photos... *grin*


Silly sausages!



All was saved when Dora and her friends came back on stage and continued on their journey to get the treasure chest back. Once they got it back they were able to have their PIRATE PARTY and everyone was happy!!

The Grand Finale... Dora and all her friends dressed up for the Pirate Party... HaHaaaarrrr Me Hearty's!

No comments: