It started out like any normal day... me catching some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's until Mum comes in and wakes me up at 7.30am!! Sheesh, doesn't the woman know how to have a sleep in?!


Lets get this show on the road then, lets get the day started... no time to lose, lets get a boogey on!!

After a little peek a boo with my big sister of course... you can't start the day without it! (I was sure that table cloth was longer... I thought I was well and truly hidden!!)

Alright, enough of being at home, I've had my snooze lets get going to Playgroup... there's a ball pit calling my name...

What's a first birthday if you haven't got some cake to hoe into... LAME! But of course my mum comes up with the goods... this birthday cake was pretty good too!!


It's too nice a day to be stuck inside... lets get out into the sunshine and have some fun... OK, you push and I'll giggle... whhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...



Back home again and time for presents... now this looks interesting...

GET OUTTA TOWN!!... it's exactly what I wanted... thanks Big Sis!

The family that plays together stays together... is that how it goes?

Right... back off, I finally got this thing to myself and I wanna play with it ON MY OWN!!
I think CJK had a good day for his 1st Birthday. Stay tuned... the big Birthday Party is tomorrow with lots of fun, friends & family in store!!
2 comments:
What a great way to document the day Feliss - great job! Love your comments - priceless!
Happy Birthday to Cooper.....where has the year gone.....looks like he had a great day.
Post a Comment