Sunday, 20 March 2011

Had to share...

Just the other night the kids were in the shower having their nightly scrub before bed.  Generally Cooper gets out first so I can dry him and get him sorted and then I get back to Jorja.

Well, here is how this particular nightly routine went down...

Me drying Cooper after he'd gotten out of the shower...

Me: turn around Coops, I need to dry your beautiful bum!
Coops: turns around as requested and then turns back to me
Me: turn around again
Coops: Why, you just dried my bum
Me: well this time I want to kiss your bum cheeks coz their so cute and chubby (c'mon, what mother doesn't do it!!!)
Coops: again, turns around as requested and allows me to plant a kiss on each butt cheek
Coops: proceeds to grab his butt cheeks with each hand, pulls his butt cheeks apart and says...
Coops: wanna kiss the hole too?!

Ummm... all cuteness flies out the window and I wonder where this feral child has come from!!!

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

TOO FUNNY!! Boys boys boys hey

Anonymous said...

that is the funniest thing I've heard in a while.
Andrea