Sunday, 6 March 2011

Motorbike Bandits... 12th February 2011

I have decided that if JMK or CJK ask for a motorbike for their birthday this year there will be one person to blame... our neighbours!!

You wouldn't believe the speed at which JMK & CJK move when they hear the motorbikes buzzing around next door.  It means that Josh, Nic or Hannah are outside zooming around on the bikes.  Now usually, it hasn't bothered me in the slightest as JMK & CJK would just venture outside to the side fence and watch the kids flying around on their bikes.  The kids would come over to the fence and have a good ole chat and that would be that!

Well, on this particular weekend it went a step further.  CJK came rushing to me asking if he could have a ride with Josh, I told him he didn't have a helmet so it would be out of the question.  Two minutes later he came back to me with his stack hat on... what could I say then?  Needless to say, he LOVED zooming around with Josh... as you can plainly see!!

Josh & CJK ready to ride!

Some serious cornering here - HANG ON COOPS!
 Now, usually JMK would shy away from this type of activity, she's not big on the noise, speed or adventure of it all.  But after seeing CJK do it and how much fun he was having she got up the courage to have a go too.  Going by the pictures I think I'm safe in assuming she had fun too!

Josh & JMK

Let me say that I am extremely grateful and thankful for our neighbours and their children, they are a wonderful wonderful family!  However, if JMK or CJK ask for a motorbike this year there will be some serious chats at Sunday Sippies!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have to get them a bike...it is such great fun! Thea rides a pee wee 50 with training wheels when we go to my brothers place as all his kids have a bike. They also have a quad wihich is easy for learners to handle.Do it!