On top of that he seems to prefer the music of Motley Crue. As you will see from the short video below that I secretly took of him today, he gets quite into it. He sets himself up with all the cushions in front of the TV and puts on a Motley Crue DVD. I kid you not, he can sit there for hours just bangin' away at those cushions! Usually, he has his top off so he can look like Tommy Lee while playing and today he even asked for face paint!!
He is forever playing air guitar and saying he's Nikko Sixx (yes I know it's meant to be Nikki Sixx, but he says Nikko Sixx) or Mick Mars or he bangs away at my couch cushions with wooden spoons and says that he's Tommy Lee... he knows all their names AND what instrument they play!
Hmmmmm... they say children are a product of their parents... I guess this tells you that CJK's parents are die hard bogans!!
1 comment:
What a rocker.... only one question..where is the Bon Jovi DVD?
Post a Comment