Yesterday was the first day back to swimming lessons (after the school holiday break) for JMK and she did really well, so much so that she has been put up a grade as of next week. Her instructor did approach me about it at the last class of last term but said we’d see how she faired after the break.
So, instead of swimming being at 9.35am it will now be at 10.10am which will be nice as it won’t be such a rush in the morning… considering us lazy bones don’t get out of bed until between 8.00am and 8.30am. The only bummer is that I still have to get my lily white legs wet… I can’t wait until I can just sit on the sidelines and watch!!
The rest of the day was pretty standard. We finished swimming and met Julie, Eliza and James at the Jolly Miller (where the squirting sauce incident happened) for a spot of morning tea. Then we took the kids to the park, it was lovely when the sun came out but boy was the wind chilly. JMK was rugged up in her beanie, scarf and jumper but somehow I think the kids don’t feel the cold quite as much as us old cronies!!
Then it was off home for a nap (JMK… not me!) and some household duties. I really enjoy my days off with JMK… she is such a little treasure.
So, instead of swimming being at 9.35am it will now be at 10.10am which will be nice as it won’t be such a rush in the morning… considering us lazy bones don’t get out of bed until between 8.00am and 8.30am. The only bummer is that I still have to get my lily white legs wet… I can’t wait until I can just sit on the sidelines and watch!!
The rest of the day was pretty standard. We finished swimming and met Julie, Eliza and James at the Jolly Miller (where the squirting sauce incident happened) for a spot of morning tea. Then we took the kids to the park, it was lovely when the sun came out but boy was the wind chilly. JMK was rugged up in her beanie, scarf and jumper but somehow I think the kids don’t feel the cold quite as much as us old cronies!!
Then it was off home for a nap (JMK… not me!) and some household duties. I really enjoy my days off with JMK… she is such a little treasure.
1 comment:
I just wanted to see how this 'comments' thing looked and if it was easy to use! Seems to be... so why doesn't anyone leave comments!
Post a Comment