Here are some pics taken from the Kids of Melbourne photoshoot a week ago. The photographers decided to send them to me, printed on normal paper just to show me how cute they are... translate... to show me how cute they are so I would buy some!! But at $375 for an 11x14 or almost $600 for a collage I just can't justify/afford it!!
The pictures are pretty cute though, the quality is pretty crappy because I scanned them from normal paper so they're pretty grainy. Make sure you don't say anything coz I'm not meant to reproduce them in any way, shape or form... you know how photographers can be... it's not like I can do anything with them anyway... so shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone!!
Here they are...
The pictures are pretty cute though, the quality is pretty crappy because I scanned them from normal paper so they're pretty grainy. Make sure you don't say anything coz I'm not meant to reproduce them in any way, shape or form... you know how photographers can be... it's not like I can do anything with them anyway... so shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone!!
Here they are...


No comments:
Post a Comment