What a cold, wet, dreary and absolutely miserable weekend we’ve just had. We were cooped up inside for the most of the weekend apart from the couple of hours we bombarded Eliza, James, Julie & Gordon.
We thought we’d pop around to say HI only to leave their newly vacuumed home in a bickie & fish finger crumbed nightmare… sorry guys! It’s not easy keeping a 2 & 3 year old at a table to eat their bickies when there’s so much stuff to play with in reaching distance!!
Apart from that there was plenty of housework done… babies/dolls played with… books read and jigsaws completed.
Today however has started out on a much brighter note. Wiggles tickets have been obtained for their Thursday 7 December 10.00am show. So JMK and Baxter will be boogieing with the best of them on that day… should be very cute!
Toot toot chugga chugga big red car….
On a completely different note… I have cancelled my viewing of other photos from the photoshoot we had on Friday. $500.00 just seemed a little too excessive… and on top of that, I don’t think I could have handled the wrath of dear old Hubby!!
We thought we’d pop around to say HI only to leave their newly vacuumed home in a bickie & fish finger crumbed nightmare… sorry guys! It’s not easy keeping a 2 & 3 year old at a table to eat their bickies when there’s so much stuff to play with in reaching distance!!
Apart from that there was plenty of housework done… babies/dolls played with… books read and jigsaws completed.
Today however has started out on a much brighter note. Wiggles tickets have been obtained for their Thursday 7 December 10.00am show. So JMK and Baxter will be boogieing with the best of them on that day… should be very cute!
Toot toot chugga chugga big red car….
On a completely different note… I have cancelled my viewing of other photos from the photoshoot we had on Friday. $500.00 just seemed a little too excessive… and on top of that, I don’t think I could have handled the wrath of dear old Hubby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment