JMK was playing Hide ‘n’ Seek… she crawled under the table and sat there calling out “Mummy… Mummy”. Of course, I pretended I couldn’t find her just to make the game a little more interesting and she would giggle and carry on until I walked past the table, then she’d jump out and say BOO!
She did this a couple of times but on the last go she crawled back under the table and was very quiet (that’s when I snapped the photo). As it turned out she wasn’t hiding after all… she just wanted some peace, quiet and privacy to FILL HER BRITCHES!!
She did this a couple of times but on the last go she crawled back under the table and was very quiet (that’s when I snapped the photo). As it turned out she wasn’t hiding after all… she just wanted some peace, quiet and privacy to FILL HER BRITCHES!!

1 comment:
LOL, that is too funny. You know something is up when they go quiet...
Post a Comment