There will be 8 pages in total for this layout of JMK’s 2nd birthday… these are the first two!! I do a huuuuge double flip out page for JMK’s birthday layouts. Her birthday is the last page in each of her albums. I can’t believe that I’ll be on to her 3rd year after this layout is finished!!
Party Day...
Party Day...
TWO...


5 comments:
Feliss your scrap work is stunning! Makes me crave mine... havn't had it out in ages... naughty girl!
WOW Feliss, these are great. You are very good. Jorja will love looking at these when she is older.
Hi Feliss, these are wonderful, i Scrapbook all over the place today i might do an age Two page and tommorrow may be a 3 month page. Off to my next midnight scrap on Friday!
wow they look great. I wish i had some creative talent. I just put mine in an album and if im having a good day I even write what the pic is about...Jorja will cherish those pages when she is older
Beautiful Feliss!! She will treasure those scrapbooks when she is older.
Post a Comment