I got my Daddy a cute card, some socks, a pair of tracksuit pants and a CD... he was very happy with all his presents (Mummy paid for the stuff though... but Daddy doesn't have to know that!)
Last night we went to Oma & Opa's house to have dinner with Uncle Mick and Auntie Prue. Oma made a yummy cake that had candles and a car on it. I helped Daddy blow out the candles!! It took lots of huffing and puffing but I finally got them alllllll out. I think Daddy helped in the end because I was spitting all over the cake!



2 comments:
LOL...lucky your daddy helped blow out the candles. Spit is not a taste sensation. Looks like you had a fabulous time. Happy Birthday to your Daddy!
Happy Birthday To JM's daddy..What ive learnt is less candles = less spit. Not as much fun though...
Post a Comment