Saturday… well it started off OK apart from the fact that JMK was a grizzly grump, really not herself at all. When she started playing with her right ear, then pointing to it saying ‘sore’ I knew I was up for another trip to the doctors!!
I called and made an appointment but we had some time to kill so JMK and I went down the street to get some grocery shopping done. Then it was off to the doctors to have my suspicions confirmed… yet another ear infection!! The Dr gave me a script for anti-biotics but said the infection had JUST started and to keep an eye on JMK before I filled the script. Well my thinking was “she’s obviously in some discomfort with it so I’m going to fill the script and get her better ASAP”… and that’s what I did!
She seemed to perk up once she’d had some medicine but she not only had an ear infection but a lovely cold which had her all clogged up… therefore making her afternoon nap almost non existent, I think she had about an hour and a half on and off!!
Bad timing really as Rob and I were out that night and she was being babysat by the inlaws… that’s really nice, dumping a sick child at the inlaws and running… but as it turned out she was just fine. Had some more medicine and went down without any problems.
I called and made an appointment but we had some time to kill so JMK and I went down the street to get some grocery shopping done. Then it was off to the doctors to have my suspicions confirmed… yet another ear infection!! The Dr gave me a script for anti-biotics but said the infection had JUST started and to keep an eye on JMK before I filled the script. Well my thinking was “she’s obviously in some discomfort with it so I’m going to fill the script and get her better ASAP”… and that’s what I did!
She seemed to perk up once she’d had some medicine but she not only had an ear infection but a lovely cold which had her all clogged up… therefore making her afternoon nap almost non existent, I think she had about an hour and a half on and off!!
Bad timing really as Rob and I were out that night and she was being babysat by the inlaws… that’s really nice, dumping a sick child at the inlaws and running… but as it turned out she was just fine. Had some more medicine and went down without any problems.
We got home from our night out and checked on JMK. She was sound asleep and snuggled up to her bear (which use to be her Daddy’s bear!). It’s a mangled, re-sewn, old thing but it seems she has a soft spot for it… and it’s so cute that she’s cuddling up to her Daddy’s old teddy bear… awwwww! Sunday was a green day for Mummy (a little too much red wine the night before) but it was good to see that JMK had brightened up. We didn’t too much actually; it was a nice, relaxing lazy day.
2 comments:
Hope JMK is feeling much beter soon..and mummy too ;)
Poor Jorja, hope things clear up quickly. Those ear infections suck!
Post a Comment