I got JMK in for her ultrasound a week early... we had it done yesterday. I just wanted to get it done so that we could make sure everything was OK.
She was sooooo good, very happy for the radiographer to put the gel on her tummy and move the thingy around so that he could have a look at her bladder and kidneys. JMK just laid there watching the monitor. He seemed happy with the way things looked but I guess he's not in the position to say anything so I just have to wait to hear back from the doctor.
I just thought that she was starting to get some symptoms again, you know, the not sleeping at night and the holding it in stance... but she seems fine now.
I called the nurse at the doctors surgery and she was GREAT! She said that if I was concerned to take JMK in and she'd do a dipstick test off her nappy to see if there was anything 'not right'... so that's a relief.
So for now, I guess we just have to wait and see.
Friday, 4 August 2006
Ultrasound...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment