Saturday, 26 August 2006

Sorcies..

Four horses (aka sorcies in JMK's vocabulary) live next door to us in a big paddock. They seem pretty placid and just spend their days nibbling on the grass.

JMK has admired the 'sorcies' from a distance, she gets up every morning, climbs up on the couch and gives them a wave... "Hi sorcies"... very cute!

Any time Rob or I have asked if she'd like to go and see them or pat them she says yes, but get any closer than 20m and she starts to freak out... UNTIL TODAY!

One of the horses had it's head stretched right over the fence and was nibbling on some grass on our block. I asked JMK if she'd like to go and say hello and she said YES. Well we were walking over to the horse and I kept the mood chipper and would you believe it, we got to the horse without any panic and JMK even gave it a pat on the nose!!

Aaaaaamazing!

1 comment:

Sill said...

Hey Feliss - just popping in to let you know I got my butt into gear too and got a blog. I don't have your email address, I've just emailed the rest of the EB gang to say that you're all links on my blog. My address is http://cole-stuff.blogspot.com/ oh - and v.cute re the 'sorcies'!

Cheers,
Priscilla.