Tuesday, 13 June 2006

Almost Two...

Well I can't believe it... JMK is almost 2 years old!! Where has that time gone?

I've been busy organising her birthday party, which I might add has had the same logistics as organising a work function at the Spring Racing Carnival or a Sales Conference!! I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the important stuff goes according to plan i.e. The Butterfly Cake, the chocolate crackles and the honey joys!!

I booked JMK in for her 2yr assessment today, she'll be having it Friday week. This got me thinking about her development... and well... I'm going to take the opportunity here to list the words she has been and has just started to sprout... so here goes!

...mummy, daddy, deez, nana, papa, mama (Oma), popa (Opa), Eliza, Rara (Tara), Babta (Baxter), Manda (Amanda), Bee (Brianna), Brat (Brad) no, no way, no way mummy, yes, bus, gink (drink), guck (truck), guck (duck), gar (car), were (work), ome (home), fower (flower), shower, more, ta, peese (please), bear, baby, oh no, oh dear, woo woo (woof woof), clicks her tongue (horse), mmmmmm (moo), gack gack (quack quack), oooh eeee ahhh (monkey), sssssss (snake), eye, no (nose), dit (sit), dare (there)...

Then of course there's her understanding of what you're saying which far exceeds her vocabulary!! I think she's going to do just fine in her assessment next week.

Phew... and I thought we had a bit of a nuffy on our hands!!

No comments: